Apartamento Magazine Issue 29 is here and features the homes of Claudia Roden, Minjae Kim, Duane Michals, Alice Mackler, Álvaro Siza, Solveig Fernlund, Joan Thiele, Choi Byung-hoon, Marco Glaviano, Sydney Loren Bennett, Reza & Mamali Shafahi, Álvaro Matxinbarrena, Sarah Ortmeyer and many more.
Apartamento Magazine : Issue 29 : Summer 2022 : Featuring Claudia Roden , Minjae Kim & Many Others
Out of stock
Apartamento is widely recognised as today’s most influential, inspiring, and honest interiors magazine. International, well designed, simply written, and tastefully curated since 2008, it is an indispensable resource for individuals who are passionate about the way they live. The publication is published biannually from its headquarters in Barcelona. It also has offices in New York, Milan and Berlin.
In this issue:
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)