Acclaimed actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson fronts HERO 27: Upside Down, in conversation with Andrew Garfield. Fresh from exchanging blows with Brad Pitt in the upcoming action thriller Bullet Train, and with filming currently underway for his next leading role: Kraven the Hunter. In an experimental, cut-up, re-worked and reimagined series of images created in collaboration with Taylor-Johnson, we redefine what a portrait of an actor can be.
Hero Magazine : Issue 27 : Spring / Summer 2022 : Aaron Taylor-Johnson Cover.
10 in stock
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)