In Attilio Codognato’s Venetian palazzo: a piece by Robert Rauschenberg looms over a 1930 Giorgio de Chirico work propped up on 1820s Bierdermeier chairs.
PHOTOGRAPHER: DERRY MOORE
Condition is BRAND New. Shipped with USPS Media/Priority Mail as per request!
Magazine has a bar-Code!! Newsstand Edition!!
THE WORLD OF INTERIORS MAGAZINE-DECEMBER 2022-BEST OF BRITISH-BRAND NEW
Authoritative, relevant and lavish, The World of Interiors is one of the foremost design and decoration titles in the world. Launched in November 1981, this inspiring and groundbreaking magazine has won international acclaim.
You may also like…
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 1 in|
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)
There are no reviews yet.