The World of Interiors is the most influential and wide-ranging design and decoration magazine you can buy. Inspiring, uplifting and unique, it is essential reading for design professionals, as well as for demanding enthusiasts craving the best design, photography and writing alongside expert book reviews, round-ups of the finest new merchandise, plus comprehensive previews and listings of international art exhibitions.
IN THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
- The childlike home/studio of ceramicist Alice Gavalet in Paris
- Society doyenne Deeda Blair’s meals in mises-en-scène
- Palermo’s 1930s post office, stamped by Futurism
- The crepuscular cosmos of mid-century French decorator Christian Bérard
- Ann Getty’s sumptuous side-by-side mansions in San Francisco